I read Link Love posts on lots of various blogs, and always enjoy seeing what great posts I might have missed or new blogs I might want to subscribe to. Thought it was high time to start some Link Love on Gummy Vision!!! Here are my favorite posts over the past week :-)
1. One of my very favorite posts is from Monika @ Rocaille Writes called The Anti Make-up Phase. She talks about which beauty products (categories) she has tried but realizes she doesn't need. My purging-loving self really appreciates an expansion on the idea that not everyone needs everything!!
2. Belly @ Wondegondigo wrote, Well Another Friday. To me, this is a classic Belly post and why I love reading her blog so much!! I thoroughly enjoy her musings and wanderings just as much as I love her thoughts on beauty.
3. Marianna @ Impression Blend talks us through My Favortie Things: February 2014. She made me put the Ahava Mineral Botanic Rich Body Butter in Hibiscus & Fig on my Wish List!!
4. Ms. JG @ Makeup Remastered introduces us to another piece in her fabulous Charlotte Tilbury collection in the post, Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blusher in Love is the Drug. Since we don't have CT in the US yet, I live vicariously through her reviews!! Read somewhere that Net-A-Porter was/is supposed to have CT on their US site sometime this year...hope it's true...
5. Linda @ Silverkis' World is totally making me rethink the Narsissist palette in her post, Narsissist At Play: Colorful Neutrals. Most of the reviews I've read have been pretty meh, but her pinks and purples swatches of the palette just look gorgeous...ok, I think it's worth at least an in-store swatch fest for myself!!
Thank you ladies for such wonderful posts this past week!!!