Not as many empties for April, as I have been really trying to enjoy the things I have instead of trying to plow through as many samples as possible. I finally decided there's really no point to using samples merely for the sake of using them up. I want to use samples that I'm genuinely interested in trying!!! I've done a round of sample purging, and will do another soon. I think this size of an Empties post will be more what the future holds...maybe even a little less?
1. Kukui Nut Oil - LOVE!! Review HERE. I've repurchased.
2. Vivant 3% Mandelic Acid Toner - LOVE!! I don't want to spill too many details because it will be in an upcoming post...but if you are looking for an exfoliating toner to help with pigmentation and spots, check this baby out! Just be sure to follow the instructions to step up your usage. I'm on my 2nd bottle!
3. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate - This has been in many a posts, and I still love it!!! Review HERE. That said...it has taken a back seat to my new routine and new loves :-) I have several tubes to go through.
4. Amika Nourishing (hair) Mask - Finally finished this 2nd small tube. Thought I loved it and loved the smell, but eh...I don't. It's a really good mask...makes my hair soft and moisturized. It just isn't quite as jaw dropping as the first sample I used, which made me think I had just come out of the salon - oh and I'm not crazy about the smell anymore.
5. Dior Diorissimo - I love this fragrance and I've been wearing it since I was maybe 14?? I'll always have a bottle of this around!!!
6. OPI Drip Dry - I've repurchased this several times. I first purchased it from Sephora. It goes by a different name @ Sephora but it's the exact same thing, and can be found at ULTA for less. I don't do a mani or pedi without it!!!
7. Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 eye cream - The name of this changed not too long ago, but I can't tell a difference in formula (if there was one) from the old name. This has been my Holy Grail eye cream for many years now, and I still have yet to find one that comes close - and I've tried! I know a lot of people find it too greasy and rich, but nothing hydrates my eyes as well and for as long...and nothing keeps my fine lines away like this!!!
Not pictured: CeraVe Cream - Love and will always have a tub on hand!!! Makes for a fantastic body and hand cream!!! Add a bit of your favorite oil and it's even better!! :-)
1. Korres Volcanic Mineral Volumizing Mascara - No like. This is the second sample I've tried and I thought it might work if worn over DiorShow Maximizer, but it didn't!!! Holy Smudge City, Batman!!!
2. Camellia Sinesis Oil - LOVE!!! Review HERE. Have definitely purchased the full size
3. By Terry Creme De Rose - Despite my lack of enthusiasm for the By Terry rose scent from other products I've tried, this one actually smelled really good!! It smelled like rose, but imagine a rose Life Saver...yep...rose but with a bit of tang and tart!! Yummy!! I could only use this on my neck because it has some ingredients I stay away from, but it hydrated my neck beautifully and it stayed that way all day! Won't purchase the full size because of the ingredients, but if I happen upon a sample again, I'll absolutely use it on my neck!
4. Burberry Sheer Foundation in Trench No. 04 - I decanted this and was able to get about 4 uses out of it (I mainly use foundation just on my cheeks down to my jaw line). Unfortunately it gave me irritation bumps, so I will not be purchasing. I also didn't like the finish. The coverage was ok, but the finish felt a bit flat for what I had imagined it to be. It also seemed like it dried down more quickly than I'd like.
YAY Empties!!!! What did you finish for April?