Empties time! The last couple of Empties posts have been 2 months squished into one post, but I think it's a bit too much product to write about so it's back to monthly Empties :-)
**All items purchased by me or are samples that came with a purchase. Non-affiliate links included.
1. The Body Shop Grapefruit Body Wash - nothing particularly special about this one. I felt clean so that's good! Probably won't buy this one again though, as there are so many others to try that might have a bit more oooompf.
2. CeraVe Cream - staple product.
1. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray - review HERE. Loved this stuff at first, but after awhile my nose got used to it and I had to spray it 1/2 dozen times at least to be able to get a whiff. Not sure why that would be?? This is the only reason I won't be repurchasing it anytime soon...maybe in awhile though when my nose has cleared itself up.
2. Fekkai Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner - I used a sample of this pair during my #JuneSampleMonth Recap and really liked it so I went ahead and purchased this travel size set. I still really liked how it made my hair feel (soft, smooth and manageable), but I didn't care for the smell after a few uses. Will not be repurchasing.
3. SkinBeautiful Triple Action Vitamin C Serum - review HERE. The company has repackaged everything and while the site address is still the same, the company is now Skin Beautiful Dermaceuticals. This particular product has changed names, but as far as I can tell the ingredients haven't changed (link HERE). I bought this bottle before the repackaging. I still think this is a wonderful Vitamin C serum with minimal ingredients, but packed with 3 forms of Vitamin C. I ended up using this last bottle on the backs of my hands, as at some point this started making me a little more oily than normal. For that reason alone I probably won't be repurchasing it, but I still highly recommend looking into it if you want an affordable, simple and potent Vitamin C serum.
4. One Love Organics Super Critical Chia Seed Oil - review HERE. In the end I didn't like this as much as my African Botanics Pure Marula Oil (of which I just bought my 2nd bottle) so I just chucked the rest of this into my CeraVe Cream. I couldn't see how I'd finish it otherwise.
5. Aquaphor - always a staple item!
6. Phyto Intense Hydrating Mask - I scored this at a good discount from Nordstrom Rack, and can say I really loved it! Left my hair feeling soft and very moisturized - oh and it smelled REALLY good...which as I have come to find out is a really difficult feat when it comes to hair masks! I would consider buying this again, but for the short term I'm exploring other options because there are so many amazing sounding hair masks out there!
Murad Acne Spot Fast Fix - this was the only sample I tried in August. I didn't even remotely finish it because it burned my skin. Ouch. Will not be purchasing a full size.
Yay Empties!!! How did you do for August?