Guess I was all sampled out from October, because I didn't use up a single sample for November! It was a pretty successful month for finishing up some full sizes though :-)
***Each item either purchased by me or was a GWP. Non-affiliate links included.***
1. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Mask - Review HERE. I used 3 of these. I started testing out using Passion Fruit Seed Oil (review HERE) for my undereye area and am really liking the results so far (I'm layering it underneath my other eye stuff) and did not need to use these the last week of November.
2. CeraVe Cream - Tried and true favorite - tired of seeing it in my posts yet?!! Still adding my own oil mixture to this to make it more nourishing for the Fall/Winter. Definitely have seen an improvement in my skin since adding the oils.
3. LUSH Celestial Facial Moisturizer - Review HERE. I've gone through many of these now, and am yet onto another container!
4. Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash in Grapefruit - This is a staple for me as well, and I've gone through a ton of it!! Just to be different, I'm trying out the Body Shop Grapefruit Body Wash…and I'm liking it enough I think?? I'll probably just go back to the Neutrogena though, as it's a lot easier to pick up at the drug store.
5. Dr. Hauschka Deodorant - I've been using a non-aluminum deodorant for awhile now, but they stopped making the one that I loved (Body Shop Deo Dry - PLEASE bring it back!!!). This is the best alternative I've found so far that doesn't irritate my skin. Like most deodorants, it's not that great at controlling wetness…Deo Dry was actually pretty good at that and is one of the reasons I loved it so much. But I started using it late this Summer and there were only a few times I as annoyed at how un-dry I was. Then again, I usually don't' sweat a ton unless I'm outside and it's REALLY hot. I'm still on the lookout for something that might be able to keep me a bit drier, so if you have any recommendations I'd really appreciate it! In the meantime, I'm on my second bottle.
6. Omorovicza Cleansing Foam - Review HERE. I'm slightly obsessed with this stuff and am already onto my second tube, with a third on backup! Only annoying this is that it's quite $$$ and it seems like I go through it rather quickly. In my defense, though I am using it for both morning and night ha ha :-)
7. Vivant Green Tea Antioxidant Cleanser - Review HERE. No need for this since finding the Omorovicza Cleansing Foam, so I ended up finishing the rest as a body wash. Will not be repurchasing, though I still think it is a nice and gentle cleanser.
8. L'Occitane Hand Cream - Love this!!! Smells good, works really well without being too greasy and I have tubes of this stashed everywhere. I definitely keep repurchasing!
9. OPI Drip Dry - I've been using these dry drops for awhile now and won't do a manicure or pedicure without them. I've not tested any other dry drops though so I'm not sure how it compares. I've already repurchased.
These are items that unfortunately I ended up tossing this month instead of trying to give them away or blog sale them...
1. Clayspray H2O with Green Tea - This spray water actually feels pretty moisturizing and refreshing, but the spray nozzle is terrible. I've mentioned it before, and am too annoyed to finish it up - it leaks horribly and since the water isn't clear it leaves marks on everything (think actual green tea color!). I tried decanting into a couple of different spray bottles, but for some reason it wouldn't spray out of either of the nozzles!! I'm assuming I got a faulty bottle, so I might repurchase at some point. But not at this moment…need to get over the annoyance ha ha :-)
2. Peter Thomas Roth Therapeutic Sulphur Masque - Review HERE. Tossing because it really started drying out and I'm tired of having to keep adding water. In its defense though, I have had this for since last year! Anyway I won't be repurchasing since I've found a sulfur mask I like much more.
3. Garden of Wisdom Encapsulated Glacial Water - Sounds amazingly hydrating right?? Not for me. Actually made my face feel horribly dry and I washed it off right away - all three times!! I wouldn't wish this on anyone, and am tossing the little sample too. Really enjoy some other GOW products but this is not one of them.
4. Soapwalla Deodorant Cream - I'm really sad to toss this. REALLY sad. The first time I tried this I made sure to use it when I had a bit of my trusty Body Shop Deo Dry left (mentioned above)…if I didn't like it then I would still have something else I could use. Wanted to try this since I knew I wouldn't be able to get Deo Dry again with it being discontinued. It smelled nice and actually seemed to keep me as dry as Deo Dry…I was quite in love!!! I used Soapwalla for a couple of weeks before I decided I should finish up the Deo Dry and not have it go to waste. When I finished it and went back to Soapwalla…oooooh dear I got really bad underarm rashes. It was so bad that I had to use cortisone cream to clear it up. In the meantime, I had already ordered the Dr. Hauschka (mentioned above) to try. I used the Dr. Hauschka for a good while but really wanted to test the Soapwalla again since I loved it so much the first time. UGH got a rash again. Seriously so bummed and I don't know why it would work 1 out of 3 times???
No Empties from Mr. Gummy again this month. I asked him what's going on and he said he has no idea! LOL!! Yaaay Empties!! How did you do for November?