I started out just ordering the Sunday Riley Charisma Creme Cleanser, but then thought of some other things to try!
* Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water - I've tried Caudalie Cleansing Water and Bioderma Crealine. The Caudalie gave me milia and the Bioderma gives me clogs except for use around my eyes. So I'm now giving this one a go! Oh, I forgot I still have to try the Avene Micellar water...
* Koh Gen Do Natural Lighting Powder - I started using Laura Mercier Loose Powder last year, but it clogs my forehead...as does the Chanel Loose Powder I bought at the beginning of this year. So here goes round three!!
* Caudalie Vinosource SOS Thirst Quenching Serum deluxe sample
* Sunday Riley Charisma Creme Cleanser - I purchased this because the Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser was starting to dry me out just a smidge. I'm on my second bottle of the Ceramic Slip though...must do a review soon as I absolutely LOVE it!!!
* Sephora brand mono eyeshadow in California Blonde - always in search of the perfect allover eye color! Lately I don't seem to be liking any of the ones I already have.
From Sephora, cont:
* Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Mist - I'm still using the Avene Thermal Water to help with hydration during the days I fly, but for some reason it's not quite doing the trick. I'll be good for a few minutes but then I feel just as dry as before spraying it. I used the Caudalie Grape Water for a time, but it feels too sticky for how light it should be. Hoping the Skin Energy Mist will be a good replacement to use during the day, though right off the bat I'm not certain how I'll get along with a spray pump instead of an aerosol spray.
* Amore Pacific Treatment Cleansing Foam - ordered this to try for the times when Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip might be drying. I ordered the smaller 1oz to be easier for traveling. I've tried it twice so far. I don't like the smell at all. In fact I'm thinking that smell is enough to put me off trying the rest of it. Wish I had remembered that from when I tried the Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel. It's a soapy, perfume-y, and something else I can't put my finger on smell...
* Sephora brand Lush Flush Lip and Cheek Stain, in Pinot - I loved the Stainiac from one of my Birchboxes (I think it's the only item I can say that about unfortunately - canceling my subscription after this post!!)...I keep forgetting to purchase it so I decided on this since I was already on the Sephora site.
* Koh Gen Doh Cleansing Spa Water Cloths deluxe sample - I received these in another Sephora order and found the cloths to be thick and very sturdy, there was something about them that seemed to pull at my skin. I'll give it another go with these...who knows...perhaps I had a bad batch before???
It's been awhile since I've been out roaming Tampa International Airport. Well...imagine my surprise when I spotted a Kiehl's mini store!! The salesgirls there were super nice!!! Have to say this was REALLY an impulse buy...eh it's what you do on a 2 hour delay I suppose. I think I'm already wishing I didn't purchase the cleanser, but the Gel Cream seems to be ok so far...we shall see...Ha ha :-)