Yay Empties! Here we go...
***All items purchased by me or were samples w/ purchase.***
1. Omorovicza Nourishing Hand Cream - Review HERE. The more I used this the more I ended up loving this hand cream, and was a bit sad to see it end. It's pricey though, so I don't think I'll purchase anytime soon unless there's a sale or some sweet GWP :-)
2. Various body lotion & body wash samples - Nothing of note, really...but I used all of the body lotion samples by doubling and tripling up! But I don't think I'll do that again because the mix of scents kind of gave me a headache! The Soap and Glory was actually kinda nice, but UGH I couldn't stand the smell. Had to make sure it went on my bottom half so I wouldn't smell it so much. I won't be purchasing the full size of any of them.
3. Vivant Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Wash - I reviewed the toner and exfoliating cleanser from this Vivant mandelic acid line (HERE), but not this product since I purchased it for my Husband. He ended up not really using it so I decided to finish it up as a body wash. You can use this on your face and body, but I preferred to use it on my body since I wasn't too crazy about the scent. Was nice enough as a body wash, but I probably won't be repurchasing.
4. L'Occitane Hand Cream - Staple item that I love! I actually purchased more during the Sephora sale :-)
5. Aquaphor - Staple item that I love and always keep around!
6. Kate Somerville Clinic to Go Resurfacing Pads - Eh, still not sure if these pads do much other than help loosen dead skin. I should be able to finish the rest in April, so final verdict then!
7. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask - Review HERE. Still love these!
8. Dr. Hauschka Hand Cream sample - Not moisturizing enough and what little moisture it provided didn't last long. Will not purchase the full size.
How did you do for March?!!