Made it through more samples than I thought I would initially, so that's great!! Let's get to it :-)
1. Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil - This removed my makeup really well and was gentle - and did not dry me out. I didn't like the feel of it as much as the Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil samples I've tried...BB had a bit too much of a dry oil feel. Not sure I'd purchase a full size...eh...I'm kind of on the fence.
2. EltaMD Body Lotion - For a body lotion sample, they sure didn't give much to go on...the packet was so small!!! And it was so small it was hard to tell if I liked it. Will not be purchasing the full size.
3. Creme de la Mer - I used this a long time ago and while I went through 2 or 3 jars (can't remember exactly - the small ones though!!), I don't think it worked as well for me as I would have liked. I only used this sample on my neck because nowadays mineral oil in face products is too occlusive for my skin and tends to cause clogs. La Mer makes my skin very soft, but I don't find it deeply hydrating - even on my neck I didn't feel moisturized enough. I won't purchase again, and if I get another sample I think I just won't bother.
4. Shiseido Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream - Love!! The full size was in April Empties, too!! Holy Grail eye cream that I always have on hand, even when trying out something else :-) Hydrates deeply and keeps my fine lines away.
5. Jo Malone Nectarine and Honey Blossom Cologne - Love!! I purchased the full size already and have been absolutely loving it! Between this and Redcurrent and Cream I haven't wanted to wear anything else.
6. Cle de Peau Wrinkle Correcting Serum - Relegated to my neck because of ingredients. Didn't use it long enough to see any difference or note anything. Will not be purchasing the full size.
7. 3Lab The Cream - Relegated to my neck because of ingredients. This is actually very moisturizing. It's got a different consistency...think a cross between honey and a cream...slightly goopy and syrupy but with some cream-like properties. This was very moisturizing and I've been enjoying using it. I have another sample tube that I used up just yesterday. It actually felt soothing as well! Will not be purchasing the full size.
1. CeraVe Cream - Love!! I use it as a hand cream and as a body cream. Past many months I've been enjoying mixing a variety of oils into it.
2. L'Occitane Hand Cream (smallest full size) - Love!! I keep repurchasing it because I can't stay away from the soft, fresh, milky scent and I love how it makes my hands feel.
3. Aveda Hand Relief (this is actually the travel size) - I don't find this soothing or all that moisturizing. I also don't think it sinks in all that well and is a tad greasy. Recently I was offered another one as a gift with purchase in an Aveda store, but I declined - just didn't want to have to trudge through another tube merely for the sake of using it up, much as it was hard to turn down a GWP!! Ha ha! Will not be repurchasing.
4. Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash in Pink Grapefruit - I've been using this for a few years now, and I'm not sure why I always forget to throw it into the Empties bag?? Love the smell and it helps keep the little bumps gone (or to a minimum at least) that I sometimes get on my legs. It's cheap and works!
5. Shiseido Facial Cotton - Love!! Best facial cottons I've tried and I continually repurchase :-)
6. Korres Lip Butter in Jasmine - Love!! OMG this took absolutely forever to finish. Definitely a fantastic bang-for-your-buck purchase since it lasts ages. Even when I hit the bottom, it still took so long to finish! I'll definitely repurchase because I love the formula...soothing...deeply moisturizing...feels light...makes my lips feel super soft...
7. Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Love!! I always have a tube of this on hand, wherever I go!! It can be used for so many things. These mini tubes are fantastic because they take up so little room - they come 2/pack and can be found at most drugstores.
1. AXE Revitalizing Shower Gel in Dark Temptation - He buys this on a regular basis and likes it more for the smell than anything else :-)
2. LUSH shower gel - For some reason he took the label off, so I can't remember which scent this one was?? He thought it smelled nice, but not anything he'd remain loyal to. Plus this small bottle is $9.95, and he doesn't want to spend that much...a gift, sure...but he doesn't want to buy it ha ha!!
How did you do for May?? Anything fun (or otherwise!) that you finished?!!