1. Replenix Power of Three Serum - Review HERE
2. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser - Review HERE, Continually repurchased!
3. CeraVe Cream - Best body lotion ever!! Love!! This Winter I've been adding oils to it and have been really enjoying the extra bump in body care :-) Continually repurchased!
4. Chantecaille Retinol Hand Cream - Review HERE
5. ARCONA Tabula Rasa Pads - Review HERE
6. Rodin Oilio Lusso Lip Balm - Review HERE, repurchased.
1. 4 packs of Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths - I've had samples of these that I've used before and quite like them...for a cleansing cloth anyway. I'm not a super fan of cleansing cloths in general because I feel they tug at my skin (especially the eye area) more than necessary. But for a quick once in awhile these KGD cloths are big, soft and definitely have enough product to get the job done! I won't purchase these given my take on cleansing cloths, but won't turn down a sample!
2. 3 packs of Cle de Peau Cotton - I saw on a YouTube Video that CdP is the luxury arm of Shiseido. Which is kind of funny because Shiseido is pretty pricey to begin with...which I guess would explain the ultra luxury price tag of CdP!! True or not I actually did find these were very similar to my beloved Shiseido cottons. They are about the same in thickness with the same shape and texture. The CdP are supposed housed in silk to make them uber soft, but on my skin I only found them minimally softer. These are bigger, but I found I did not find any use for the larger size and actually found it slightly annoying because I found it was a bit of a waste. I'd rather have the same size as the Shiseido but have more in a pack. I don't think I'd purchase these full size.
3. 2 samples of Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil - Given my absolute love for Camellia Oil (review HERE), I was bound to love this cleansing oil...and I did!!! I definitely plan on purchasing a full sized version!! Gets rid of everything and leaves the skin feeling clean and soft.
4. Tatcha Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder - I've reviewed the regular version (HERE) and find this is too gentle and doesn't do much for my skin. Won't be purchasing.
5. Cane + Austin Acne Treatment Pads - These have 5% glycolic and 2% salicylic acids. There was only 1 pad in here, so it was pretty much impossible to see any results.
6. Kate Somerville Exfolikate - Review HERE. Love!!! Continually repurchased!
7. EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 - This was actually enough for 2 applications and I really liked it! The finish was nice...not matte but not greasy, or dewy...just a very natural finish. For the 2 days it didn't irritate my skin! I've ordered a full sized version, but will wait to use it until I can get through my Skinceuticals. That might be awhile. LOL!
8. ReVive Fermitif Neck Renewal Cream SPF 15 - It was moisturizing, but hardly able to tell anything from one sample use.
9. Skinceuticals Daily Moisture - This is nice and pretty lightweight. Doesn't feel greasy at all and leaves my skin with a natural finish. I've ordered a full size, but I'm still not sure if it irritates my skin or not? I'll use it for a couple of weeks and it seems ok, then stop...then use for a few days and I might get a few bumps. And they cycle repeats. Anyway...in general I think this is a nice, basic moisturizer.
10. This is actually the smallest full sized KS Exfolikate, so it should have gone into the first pic! Ha ha :-)
11. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir - I really loved this in the store, but after using these samples have decided it's just not for me. Will not be purchasing.
12. Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution - This isn't actually empty because less than 1/2-way through it turned cloudy...so I stopped using it. However, I still was able to use this for about 3 weeks because a little goes a very long way and I only used this on 2 very small spots. I don't think the spots lightened at all. This gets really good reviews though, so I'm not sure if I'd need to try this on a bigger area to see a difference? Boo. Oh well. I have products that work mucho better and more quickly so I'll stick with those. Will no be purchasing.
13. Chantecaille Magnolia, Jasmine and Lily Healing Emulsion - I didn't use this on my face because it has some ingredients that I stay away from. BUT on my neck this was very hydrating, felt very soothing and yet didn't feel even remotely heavy or occlusive. If it weren't for those ingredients I would absolutely purchase a full size and try it out on my face!!
1. Red Flower Moisturizing Body Lotion in Blood Orange - OMG this smelled amazing and felt really good on my skin!! When I applied this at night I woke up and could still faintly smell it :-) I won't purchase because I prefer unscented body lotion/cream, but I did really enjoy the sample!!
2. The Body Shop Shea Body Butter - Holy moisture, Batman!! This felt soooo good on my skin and left it amazingly soft. This did have a slight scent, but I didn't feel like it was too strong or overpowering so I would consider purchasing a full size!
3. Malin + Goetz Bergamot Body Wash - This smelled really good and lathered nicely. My skin didn't feel dry, but refreshed! I'd consider purchasing a full size.
1. Armani Rouge d'Armani sample in Beige 100, Rouge 400, Pink 500. Sample - I really liked the texture and these felt pretty moisturizing for a lipstick! This is the first Armani product I've ever sampled so I was excited to receive the color samples. Unfortunately the only one I would consider purchasing is the Beige 100, but would definitely be interesting in checking out the colors not on this card!!
2. Burberry Sheer Concealer. Sample - This actually seemed to have pretty decent pigmentation and covered my fading spots with no problems...except for one spot that is still darker than the others. The texture was nice as well. I tried it under my eyes and it applied very smoothly. But I didn't wear it long because none of the colors matched my skin well enough to wear out in public!
3. Sephora Matte Blotting Film (full size) - I don't think Sephora sells these anymore, but I still have some laying around because I used to love them!! With the blue color you can really see the oils being blotted, which is strangely satisfying ha ha! But I like the Boscia papers better :-)
He only had one for March...the Rice Bran Oil from Garden of Wisdom!!! Review HERE. He loves this stuff and we have ordered another bottle. However, it probably won't be empty for awhile because he decided he wanted to try Aloe Oil (aloe macerated in soy oil)...he seems to like it!
Whew! That's it!! YAY Empties!!! How'd you do for March??