After #JuneSampleMonth, I was sort of on a mission to try to finish a lot of samples for July. Buuuuuut...I decided it was a better idea to give my skin a breather instead of trying to use samples up just for the sake of using them up. I also had a realization: I'm never going to use up all my samples in the first place! Instead I decided to send most of them off to someone who will give them much more love :-)
***All items purchased by me, received as a personal gift or received as a sample with purchase.***
1. Skin Beautiful Refining Micro-Peel Pads - Review HERE. Currently into my next jar.
2. Vivant Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser - Review HERE. Really nice product, but I've moved onto other things. Ended up using this as a body cleanser/exfoliator and it worked really well.
3. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser - Review HERE. I'm back to using this and loving it! I have since repurchased another bottle.
4. Circ Cell Dew - Mini review HERE. Loved this for a time, but have moved on. Ended up finishing this on my body (pre body lotion) and I really enjoyed it! Definitely gave my body an extra dose of hydration.
5. LUSH Celestial Facial Moisturizer - Review HERE. Staple item!!
6. Sayuki Custom Blend Foundation - Review HERE. HOLY WOW I finished a foundation!!! Woooo!!! Absolutely spot on match, but not enough coverage. Still debating whether or not to repurchase just to have as a backup and something easy to throw on?? However, Barneys no longer carries the line so you have to visit their store in the LA area or the website.
7. Zoya Remove + Polish Remover - I really liked this a lot, especially the pump dispenser. I was running low and instead decided to try Essie's remover since it was touted as more 'natural' and more nourishing. Yuck. Did not like the Essie remover at all. Left my nails looking weird and yellow and I'd have to follow up with what I had left of the Zoya to get everything off. It also had a very weird feel, almost oily or silicone-y?? Not sure how to describe it but I wasn't a fan. So I am back to Zoya Remove +!!!! Oh, and I do like it better than the Deborah Lippmann remover as well.
8. OPI Drip Dry - Staple item that no manicure or pedicure is without!
9. CeraVe Cream - Staple item.
10. African Botanics Pure Marula Oil (luxury sample size) - Review HERE. Purchased the full size and am loving it!
1. Serge Normant shampoo and conditioner samples - Um wow. And I mean that in the absolute best way possible!!! They don't call it Meta Silk for nothing - seriously made my hair silky and soft but not too slippery where you can't do anything with it. Felt luxurious through and through. I might splurge someday, but for now I have some others to use up!
2. Aveda Smooth Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner - I had these big daddy sizes in my last Empties post, but these were also ones (like the last post) that had just a little bit left. Love this line, but am taking a break to explore other things.
3. Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle - Mini Review HERE. Love this stuff and have purchased another bottle.
4. Living Proof Restore Mask Treatment (luxury sample) - Meh. Didn't think it did much above and beyond what my normal conditioner does. Will not be purchasing the full size.
5. Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo and Conditioner - I liked this, but didn't love it enough to purchase the full sizes.
That's it!! No Husband Empties, though I'm thinking he probably just forgot to set them aside??? Anyway...how have you done for the past couple of months?!!