Another month, another Empties post!
***All items purchased by me or a gift.
1. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream - Love! Staple product.
2. Garden of Wisdom Cherry Kernel Oil - Review HERE. Too heavy for my skin, but enjoyed adding it to my CeraVe Moisturizing Cream. Probably won't be repurchasing.
3. Professional Solutions Corrective Clearing Mask - Mentioned HERE. Love this product as both a spot treatment and a mask. I'm already into my second tub, and will be repurchasing again!
4. Sunday Riley Start Over Active Eye Cream - Review HERE. Think this is my second bottle? I keep trying samples of other eye creams and serums, but I can't find anything that works as well and is as deeply hydrating. I apply this first, then apply a heavier eye cream to the outer 2/3 of my undereye area. The inner 1/3 tends to get milia if I use a cream that's too heavy, but the rest of my undereye area is super duper dry. Weird, I know! This provides the perfect amount of soothing, deep moisture without being heavy for my inner 1/3 and is also the perfect serum to have layered under the outer 2/3. Sounds complicated, but it works lolol!! Anyway, I'm already into my next bottle.
5. Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Remover - Mentioned HERE. I did try another cuticle remover from the drugstore (think it was Sally Hansen?), but didn't think it worked as well as this one so I went ahead and repurchased it.
6. Vichy Capital Soleil Mattifying Face Fluid Dry Touch SPF50 samples - Review HERE. These are the rest of the sample packets I finished, and I've started using the full size already.
7. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream, large & mini size - I mention this product quite often...I love it and it definitely has become a staple product!
...and one throw away...
Deborah Lippmann Addicted To Speed Top Coat - Really loved this top coat!! It was a little thicker, but I did notice a difference in both dry time and wear. However, this has become too gloopy to use at this point. I won't be repurchasing because it's a little crazy to not even get through half a bottle and not be able to use it anymore. And for the price, I'd rather just go back to my Sally Hansen Insta Dri (in the red bottle)...it still gets gloopy about halfway through the bottle, but it's a lot cheaper so I don't mind nearly as much.
Yay, Empties!!! How did you do for October??