It's Empties time!!!
1. Aveda Energizing Body Cleanser - this smelled amazing and refreshing...definitely a pick me up after a long day or a great way to start the morning!! Was not drying, though I wouldn't say it was creamy or moisturizing. I only bought this because they were offering extra Aveda Pure Privilege points ha ha! It's a nice treat but I don't think I'd repurchase again unless it was on special or something.
2. Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser- Love!! And continually repurchased. Review HERE.
3. Sunday Riley Start Over Active Eye Cream - Love!!! I'm on my second bottle! Review HERE.
4. Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil (sample) - This is finally the last sample bottle. This was a very effective makeup remover...gentle and didn't dry me out. However, it has a bit of a drier oil feel in comparison to say Boscia or Tatcha, and I prefer the latter. I don't think I'd buy it for this reason.
5. Murad Acne Spot Treatment - I think this is my 3rd or 4th tube?!! I love it and will continue to have a tube on hand. It's effective, and I really notice a difference vs. other spot treatments! It's got sulphur, licorice root, zinc, salicylic acid and glycolic acid.
6. RevaleSkin Intense Recovery Treatment (sample) - Saying this was intense would be an understatement. It's got one of the thickest, most syrupy, creamy weird textures. Plus it smells kind of sweet. I got a few uses out of the sample and it was for sure hydrating, but I couldn't get over the texture. No like.
7. LUSH Celestial Moisturizer - Love!!! I'm on my second container, and will repurchase again! Review HERE.
1. Nivea for Men Moisturizing Shaving Gel - He says this wasn't amazing (didn't dry him out and smelled ok), but it's worth repurchasing again.
2 & 3. Noble Isle Body Wash Gel (samples) - Smelled nice and lathered really well, but pricey so will not be purchasing.
4. Jungleman All Natural Deodorant - He loves this stuff and has purchased more tubes already! It spreads easily and more importantly, keeps odor away. It also keeps him drier than other natural deodorants, though not nearly as much as an antiperspirant.
5. Aloe Oil (from Garden of Wisdom) - He loves this oil & says it's one of his favorite things!! Spreads easily and he loves that it's Aloe - it heals wounds so has to be good for the skin, right?!! We've repurchased this already.
Yay, Empties!!! How did you do for July?