**No press samples. All items were purchased by me or were samples from purchases I made. All shopping links are non-affiliate links.**
1. SkinBeautiful 15% Mandelic-Lactic Acid Exfoliator - Review HERE. Though I love what this does, however since the packaging/style of product delivery has changed I will not be repurchasing. They switched to soaked pad form, which I thought would be really great and convenient until I tried them. They are SO scratchy and kind of hurt! Unfortunately I have 2 containers left...I'll probably end up using them on my legs (they get bumpy on the thighs) since I find them way too scratchy for my face.
2. Passion Fruit Seed Oil - Review HERE. Love and have repurchased!!
3. Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water - Review HERE. Love and it's something I continue to repurchase.
4. Deborah Lippmann The Stripper (polish remover) - I wasn't too impressed with this, especially for the $19 price tag. It felt gentle on my nails, but it wasn't as effective as the Zoya polish remover that I just started using. I use the OPI polish removing squares, which have texture to them to help remove polish - with the Deborah Lippmann it would take at least 1 square per nail, and sometimes 2. With the Zoya I can usually get 2 nails with just 1 square, and I don't feel like it's harsh in any way and is as gentle as the Deborah Lippmann. I will not be repurchasing.
5. Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash in Pink Grapefruit - Love and continually repurchased. No matter what body wash I'm testing out, I always have this on hand. It's effective, not overly sudsy, smells good!!
6. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream - Love and continually repurchased. Tired of seeing this in Empties yet?? Ha ha! I use this for hand and body cream. I love to add oils to it for a little extra ooompf! But even without the added oils the moisture lasts well into the next day, and it keeps my skin really soft.
7. Shiseido Cotton Squares - Love and continually repurchased. For any that have not heard of these...TRY THEM...you won't go back!! Pricy, but totally worth it :-)
8. Steam Cream - I had purchased this to use as a face moisturizer, but upon closer inspection of the ingredients I thought it best to leave it for hand/body cream. This has the most phenomenal texture...it feels exactly like its namesake, so it feels exactly like a cream that has somehow been infused/treated with steam. It's not whipped. It's not airy. It's not a gel. It's so lightweight, but kind of liquidy, but still creamy...I don't know - you just have to feel it for yourself!! Despite the texture I still found this to be a bit oily and even as a hand cream I didn't think it was that moisturizing. On the face it'd probably feel more moisturizing though, since the skin isn't as thick there??
9. L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream - Love and continually repurchased!! Best little hand cream I've tried and I love the fresh milky/baby-powdery scent!
1. Clarins Body Lift Cellulite Control - Felt cooling on, but as a one time use sample I couldn't tell a difference. Will not purchase.
2. Professional Solutions Clearing Mask - Holy WOW I loved this stuff and was sad to see it finally empty!! This is a clay based mask with sulfur, zinc, salicylic acid, glycolic acid, hyaluronic acid, chamomile, and camphor (among a few other ingredients). This is the least drying clay mask I've tried, and also the most effective. I will definitely be repurchasing, but am trying to finish my Peter Thomas Roth Sulphur Therapeutic mask first - I'm more than 1/2 way through...
3. Jo Malone Wild Bluebell Body Cream - I wasn't too fond of the fragrance, but it was nicely moisturizing. I won't be purchasing.
4. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate - Review HERE.
5. Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Love and continually repurchased! I keep these everywhere!
6. Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo - This smelled really good and I felt it worked really well to cleanse off any buildup. I'd consider purchasing the full size, but I think I have another sample size left.
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Cleanser - I didn't care for this cleanser because I felt it left a film, but my Husband liked it enough to use and finish it! When asked why he liked it: "I don't remember" :-)