It's finally here...June Empties!! Mostly basics this month, and I didn't get through as many samples...
1. Neurogena Body Clear Body Wash in pink grapefruit - Love and continually repurchased!! This is a staple for me.
2. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream - Love and continually repurchased!! I use this as a hand and body lotion, and like to add different oils for extra punch.
3. Vivant Skincare 3% Mandelic Acid 3-in-1 Toner - Love!! Review HERE. This is my second bottle, and I've started on my third, but this time it's a huge bottle so it should last awhile. I'm actually down to just using this at night, and sometimes every other night depending on how my skin feels and is looking.
4. Avene Thermal Water - This is finally my last bottle. I loved the stuff until I realized after not using it for awhile that my skin actually does better without it. Instead I've been using filtered water...cheaper and more effective for me.
5. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate - Review HERE.
6. 3Lab The Cream sample - Used this on my neck and it was very moisturizing, with consistency like a creamy honey. I'd only consider purchasing if you are on the dry side.
7. 3Lab "M" Cream Ultimate Lift sample - Used this on my neck and it was moisturizing, but not as deeply moisturizing as The Cream sample. Hard to tell from a sample if it had any lifting effect...
8. LUSH Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub sample - I used this on my body, mistakenly after shaving and it stung like a B!@ch. So don't do that ha ha!! Smelled nice!! Not sure I'm too keen on using a scrub on my face that can also be used on the body though...
9 & 10. Aquaphor Healing Ointment - Love and continually repurchased!!! I keep a small tube of this everywhere and find it super handy for all sorts of ailments :-)
Yay for Empties!!! How did you do for June??